WHAT I ATE MY FIRST WEEK ON WEIGHT WATCHERS
I recently joined Weight Watchers and decided to share my first full week of eating on the program! I have loved this transition form the Keto diet to Weight Watchers because I can enjoy a variety of food guilt-free, it’s much easier with my active/busy lifestyle, and I can go out to social situations and actually EAT! I loved sharing what I was eating this first week. Overall I’m really proud of how I did during my first week on Weight Watchers.
– Wild Noni Concentrate/Fruit Juice Packs: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
– Slow Cooker Cabbage Roll Casserole Recipe:
💕MOST WATCHED VIDEOS:
– Day in the Life of a Daycare Provider:
– In-Home Child Care Tour:
– 7 Record-Keeping Tips for Small Business Owners:
📹 MAIN UPLOAD SCHEDULE:
– TUES: Working Mom, Organization, Declutter, Etc.
– THURS: Health-Related Content
– FRI: Daycare Content
– SUN: Working Mom Weekly Prep Vlog
🛒Check out our daycare printables in our shop:
📸 INSTAGRAM: or
📧 EMAIL: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
*Links may contain affiliate links to products we use and love. We never share or link to anything we don’t love ourselves, but we appreciate if you click and help support our content. 🙂
Music by Epidemic Sound (
We SO appreciate all of our subscribers! You all are amazing human beings who make our lives so much better! Thank you for taking time out of your day to watch our silly little videos and for leaving such sweet, genuine comments. You make our days brighter!