How I lost 23 Pounds in Two Months on WW Freestyle: Thoughts and Tips
In this video I’m talking about losing weight and getting healthier through WW Freestyle (Weight Watchers). I’ll share why I follow this plan, why it works for me and my tips.
Follow me on WW Connect (Canada): 333mjoy
– A large bowl of roasted cauliflower or broccoli with a lot of siracha and a couple of eggs, either boiled or scrambled.
– Low or zero point spicy black bean soup
– Low or zero point chili (google the budget bytes weeknight chili for a low point chili that can easily be made zero points)
– A salad or zero point soup with two pieces of low point toast spread with two servings of Laughing Cow cheese and topped with two scrambled eggs with salsa.
– Low point chili topped with some cheese and/or 0% plain greek yogurt
– roasted chicken breast with veggies on the side
-low point veggie curries (eg. the chickpea channa masala from the Yum and Yummer cookbook)
-veggie sticks served with dip made from 0% plain greek yogurt mixed with “just add yogurt” seasoning to make dip
-chopped up apple mixed with 0% plain greek yogurt sprinkled with cinnamon
MoneyHoney$ Playlist ➜ goo.gl/WF72gt
Product Reviews Playlist ➜ goo.gl/mSY5ZS
Melissa Joyce FAQ
Q: Is Melissa Joyce your real name?
A: Melissa is my first name and Joyce is my middle name – so yes!
Q: What qualifications do you have to review makeup and skincare?
A: Nothing formal but I’ve started to learn more about makeup and skincare over the last two years. I consider myself an amateur but an enthusiast and my reviews will help a non make-up artist see how a product might work for them.
Q: What is your real job?
A: I’ve been working in not-for-profit organizations for 15 years.
Q: What kind of skin concerns do you have?
A: My skin is combination where my T-zone gets oily. I have pores I would like to minimize and some skin redness. I’m also in my late 30s so wrinkles and anti-ageing is a concern. Oh and I do get break-outs from time to time. So I have a bit of everything!
For business inquires email me at: email@example.com
PO Box 99900 JW 433 403